Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FOTD 10/4/2010

Hello!!! I'm on my way to work and decided to take some photos of my face. I'm always in a rush in the morning but I always try to do my makeup for work. Again, my camera is not picking up the colors well but in person its beautiful. This is my favorite makeup look. I love the green/blue shades.









Eyes
Order placed on lid from inner corner to outer corner and blended:
MAC Honeylust Eyeshadow
MAC Greensmoke Eyeshadow
MAC Birds & Berries
MAC She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow (Blue Side) in outer corner
MAC Texture in crease
MAC Dazzlelight Highlight (my fav!)
Loreal Hip Creme Eyeliner
MAC Prep & Prime Lash
MAC Plush Lash Mascara

Face
MAC Prolongwear Concealer
MAC Prolongwear Foundation
MAC Sweet as Cocoa Blush - did not pick up well in photos

Lips
MAC Lipstick in Siss
MAC Gold Dust Lipglass
MAC Chestnut Lip liner



Tell me what you think!! Any suggestions for a good work make-up look?

No comments:

Post a Comment